Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Welcome (or Welcome Back), Families

Hi, Christie Families~

I am thrilled to be serving as a counselor to the lower grade levels this year at Christie!  My experience is varied-- ranging from teaching in Richardson and Frisco ISDs, a several year stint as a stay-at-home mom, and a preschool administrator. 

I. Love. School.  Always have. 

I loved being a student.  I loved teaching.  I loved serving on the PTA.  I loved leading a sweet group of preschool teachers.

I love kids, parents, and staff!  I love the excitement at the beginning of the year. 

I love the brainstorming that happens when creative, talented teachers get together. 

And let me tell you-- Christie is the most EXCITING place I've ever worked!! I am blessed to be here!!

My hope is that your children can feel that excitement from the staff and me. Christie is a GREAT place to be! :)  I want your kids to learn to believe in the seemingly impossible... because NOTHING is out of reach for them!  I want them to KNOW that they are safe and loved here and that we couldn't be the school that we are without them!

My hope is that you as parents will be filled with confidence in the staff and me.  I want you to KNOW that a smart, caring group of educators is committed to your children's success and to believe that you are a VITAL part of the team.  With your help and support, your children will know that their potential is limitless!

I am SUPER EXCITED to get this year started! :) I can't wait to meet your kids!!

PLEASE call or email anytime with questions or concerns that you may have.

I'm here to help!! Together we'll make this an awesome year!

No comments:

Post a Comment